TrackandTuner.com had a lovely photoshoot with two highly modified BMW M3 F80's and according to our opinion, two of the best.
Both cars are full options and have a massive aftermarket parts list. Let's start with the Alpine White BMW M3 from BaanVelgen.
- The car is wrapped in satin grey
- HRE lightweight wheels
- Eventuri Carbon Fiber Airbox
- BMW Charge pipes
- Full Innotech golden exhaust system including downpipes
- Vorsteiner rear diffuser
- ECU tune by DT Mobility now producing around 507HP including Burble Tune.
The other one is a gorgeous Yas Marina Blue BMW M3 F80 with again a very level of quality aftermarket parts like:
- Forgestar SDC F12 wheels
- MSR Performance intake
- Boca carbon rear spoiler
- Mperformance carbon fiber package, front and rear
- Stercken carbon fiber covers
- Full 3D Design Exhaust
- Motorsport24 vented bonnet
- Eventuri carbon fiber engine cover
- Eventuri carbon fiber interior
Althought both are highly modded, they have their own style and unique look. One thing is for sure these are two of the best modified BMW M3 F80's we have seen.
Both these cars look and sounds stunning. The BaanVelgen BMW F80 has a custom ECU tune with burbles. This is a very cool option.
Which one do you think sounds better?
Don't forget to like us on www.facebook.com/Trackandtuner
Write a comment