TrackandTuner.com is specialized in the best trackdays, trackcars, project cars and specialized racing products. We love project cars, the passion, the idea and the results are all due to the vision of the owner.
That is why we want to showcase more great project cars.
Lets start with this BMW e30 with a M20b28 Stroker Engine with open intakes (Stacks) producing 240HP. It has the name "Matchbox" but can be found at instagram via the owner: @whit_sugar_e30.
Let ask him some questions on building such a unique e30.
1. What started your passion?
- The Passion started with just a ordinary BMW e30. After just a few modifcations, I started getting more and more involved.
2. What was your first car?
- Mazda 323gt turbo
3. What is your dream car
- Porsche 911 GT
4. Do you work on your own cars?
- Yes, together with my friend we have worked on many car projects, learning along the way.
5. What was the basis of your project? Make, Model, Year;
- A BMW e30320, build in 1991
6. What was the first modification?
7. Did you plan to modify it to this extend? Or was it a project that got out of hand over the years?
- Project, that just started with wheels, ended in the a full build car, including suspension, wheels, brakes, engine and interior.
8. What was the biggest modification?
- Engine itb with ECU. The engine was a lot of work. Creating a ITB stroker engine and making the stacks was the biggest challenge. But this result is 240HP and a great intake sound.
9. What was the biggest mistake you made?
- Hhmmmmm first set of wheels and about 6 new suspension set ups :)
10. Do you use the car regularly?
- No this is not my daily, only for shows and fun events.
11. What is the best reaction you had on your car?
- On instagram … this the best e30 in the world … Always great receiving such reactions.
12 What our your plans next?
- Hmm cosmetics and for sure applying the shadow line kit to the e30.
13. Will you ever sell your car?
- No no no
Thanks again for @White_Sugar_e30 for his time and the great photo's. Leave a comment if you want to know more about the car.